Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Hike (June 12, 2010) Was a lot of FUN!

Daniel Medeiros, Thomas Reyes and myself had a great time! We started out at 2:30pm and in 3 1/2 hours we were done. Originally, I guessed it would take 6 - 7 hours - but not the case - it was much faster to get through and we didn't push ourselves and we kept a pretty steady and easy pace. Some of the uphill was tough and there are some steep downhill parts that play a bit of havoc on the knees if you aren't used to walking downhill. It was nice to associate with you guys and I really can't wait until we do it again! I feel like a million bucks! Thanks again you guys for meeting up and going.

We'll schedule another one for next month. I am thinking July 10, 2010 with a hike start time of 3:30pm and finish at 7:00pm. What say you? Are you up for the challenge? Does the second Saturday of every month work for you? Comment and let us all know.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment